Tuesday 25 December 2018

Merry Christmas from Hawthorn Bay.

Harvey Hawthorn wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas on behalf of myself & all of Hawthorn Bay.  Some of his baby friends joined him & I was hoping they might be up for a bit of caroling, but so far they've been as quiet as a mouse.




Harvey & some of the Christmas cards I received. 💖

 

I bought some Christmas presents for my 3 cats - some toys pictured here, + a new litter tray, a brush, a radiator bed, & a ceramic bowl (Roux & Nemo already had a ceramic bowl for treats, but I got another for Lily so they all have their own).  Nemo seemed more interested in a delivery I received on Christmas Eve though. 

My Maple Cat family arrived from Japan, along with some other small sets.  Every time I tried to touch them Nemo batted my hand away as if she was saying "hey!! these are mine!" ha!!



My Christmas will be quiet, it's just me & the cats again this year.  I'm hoping I can get through the days alone over the holiday period without feeling too low, or struggling too much with my illness (ME/CFS).  I'm going to try & take it easy & keep myself entertained with lots of musicals & animation on TV, & hopefully do a bit of crochet if I feel up to it.

I hope wherever you are you're having a wonderful Christmas, & sending extra love to those who are spending Christmas alone.

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you, the cats, and the Hawthorn Bay's inhabitants. Maybe Nemo is considering the Maple cats as family...or he is just wanting to play with more toys heehee. I wish you are not suffering too much & can still enjoy the end of the year. My BF and I are having a very relax Xmas here too, we are both without family and not strong enough to do anything outside of home, so we just stay warm, had a little walk outside, and enjoy time with our animals and the Sylvanians, what is perfect to us :-) Hugs from France

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, & Merry Christmas! I hope you've had a cozy day with your BF & pets. Nemo seems fascinated by my Sylvanians & dolls, though I think she gets a bit jealous when I brush/comb my dolls hair! x

      Delete
    2. ha ha if you could see our old dog, she can get crazy just because we look at a sylvanian, or doll... she even gets jealous when she sees an animal on TV haha
      We had a very simple Christmas, and so we'll do for the New Year's eve. I guess we are not much festive people... or maybe we are just too old, too ill, too .... weird LOL
      I'm sending tickles to Nemo, Roux & Lily :-)

      Delete