Tuesday 8 December 2015

A Fisher in Winter.

I thought I'd take some quick photographs of Isabel Fisher before she moves on to a new home.. 

Isabel came to me with another purchase & I've decided to give her to a friend as a little Christmas present, along with a pink dress I've specially crocheted for her.

I'm not a big fan of Sylvanians with markings (an exception being the Appleblossom grey squirrel family, who I adore), but I must say that Ms Fisher has grown on me while I took photographs of her.   She's very endearing & I hope that my friend will like her too.






3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aranera! I thought it matched well with her ears & nose <3

      She went to her new home today.

      Delete
  2. (just wanted to say sorry, I deleted your comment by accident!)

    ReplyDelete